Striking Genuine Organic Handwoven Beni Ourain Rug (250cm x 160cm)
- Buy online today, or visit our Fulham showroom, call 0207-099-6616 to arrange a viewing.
- Off street parking, nearest tube station Parsons Green.
- Authentic Moroccan Berber/ Beni Ourain rug sourced directly from the Atlas Mountains.
- Handwoven by Berber Tribes using 100% organic wool, for a traditional yet hard wearing finish.
- Each Beni Ourain rug is unique - each one depicts different tribal symbols.
- The Berber Rug in the picture is the rug you will receive.
- London’s largest collection of Berber Rugs.
- Try before you buy with over 200 Berber Rugs in stock today.
- 48 hour delivery.
- 14 day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
- Manufacturing: Woven by hand
- Size: 290 x 170 cm
- Thickness approx: 25 mm
- Origin: Morocco
- Pile: Moroccan Wool
- Warp: Cotton
This is a vintage Berber rug, is around 20-30 years old; the lighter patches towards the top of the rug is where the rug has been sun-bleached by the Moroccan sun.