The cowhide used to make this Bentley Cowhide stool has been specially treated using traditional methods to ensure that it retains its beautiful, soft feel and lustre. This striking stool is easy to care for and will last for years. The unique cowhide stool pictured here measures 800mm high, 360mm wide and 360mm deep.
- This Bentley Cowhide stool is made from a unique, premium cow hide sourced directly from our preferred suppliers in South America and upholstered in Suffolk. The item you see in the photograph is the item you’ll receive when you order.
- Each cow hide has undergone a traditional chromium tanning process; this keeps the Bentley Cowhide stool’s hide soft and means it is hard wearing and easy to keep clean.
- Come and view this or any other products at our Fulham showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this cowhide Bentley Cowhide stool online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £25.
- We dispatch your cowhide stool in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
Many customers buy 4 or 6 Bentley Cowhide cowhide stools to complete their dining room or bar area. Naturally, they like to see the stools and chairs we have in stock to ensure that each of the cowhides used complement one another. To view this and our other Bentley Cowhide stools, you can visit our London showroom. We’re conveniently located near Parson’s Green Underground station, and have on-site, off-street parking if you’re visiting by car. Call us on 0207 099 6616 to arrange an appointment.