- The cowhide shown in the image is the exact one you'll receive.
- Tracked delivery with DPD - order today and receive within 7 days
- We offer a hassle-free 14-day return policy.
- This cowhide measures 210cm x 190cm.
- Your cowhide will be delivered to you in a recycled cardboard packaging.
- Order by phone or book an appointment call 0207-099-6616
- Join our community of over 50,000 satisfied customers.
- Why not visit us at our Cotswolds showroom in Chipping Norton.
Enrich your surroundings with the stunning presence of this burnt mahogany and cream with dapple effect cowhide, measuring approximately 210cm x 190cm. The captivating mix of colours creates an exquisite visual contrast, making it a versatile and stylish addition that effortlessly harmonizes with any colour scheme.
Elevate your decor with our stunning cowhides. Each premium hide is carefully handpicked for its sumptuous tones and colours. The photo you see is the exact hide you'll receive, offering a perfect complement to your classic contemporary style.
Experience the true allure of our cowhides by visiting our Chipping Norton showroom in Oxfordshire. We are just a stone's throw from Diddely Squat Farm. Contact us at 0207 099 6616 to book an appointment and see the UK biggest range of Cowhides firsthand.
How to look after your cowhide:
Sweep or use the brush attachment and vacuum in the direction of the hair to remove dust and debris.
For spillages or stubborn stains, use a diluted soap and warm water with a sponge, and gently rub in the direction of the hair. Be sure not to soak the rug as this will affect the suede on the hide. We also recommend you do not scrub against the hair as this can ruin the smoothness of the hide.
Creases in hides fall out on their own, but if you want to speed up the process, simply use a towel and iron in the direction of the hair. Be sure to keep the iron moving and do not use the hottest heat. While the hide is warm from the heat, put a weight on the creased area, such as a large book, and it will flatten over time.
By following these guidelines, you'll keep your cowhide rug looking clean and beautiful for years.