This unique caramel, white, black and brown cowhide rug measures 215cm x 215cm taken from the widest and longest points of the cowhide. We photograph each and every cowhide individually, so what you see is what you get.
The distinct tones of this cowhide are sure to add a unique depth and richness to any home. This Colombian cowhide rug has been hand-selected for its one of a kind markings and sumptuous glossy sheen.
- Visit our Fulham showroom to view the UK’s largest selection of cowhide rugs, or order online today for 7-day delivery.
- Call us now at 0207-099- 6616 to schedule your viewing at our Fulham warehouse and join over 20,000 happy customers.
- Convenient off-street parking available and only a 5 minute walk from Parsons Green station.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one priority so we provide an easy no-hassle returns policy.
- Each cowhide rug has been chromium-tanned ensuring your cowhide rug will last for years.
Equally suited to both contemporary and traditional interiors, this cowhide rug will add vibrant colour and texture to your home livening up the floorboards to any room. Loved by children and pets alike, this cowhide rug is durable to withstand most of the stains and spills of even the busiest of households. Perfect as a stand-alone accent piece, or pair this hide with a couple of our cowhide cushions for a more dramatic effect!
Cowhide Rug Care
Despite what you may think, keeping your cowhide rug in tip-top shape is super simple! If vacuuming is necessary, use the attachment on a low setting and vacuum in the direction of the hair. Our tannery’s meticulous chromium tanning process instills a durable edge to our product, ensuring most stains and spills will simply wipe away. Use a mild soap solution mixed with water and rub gently with a damp rag until the stain has gone. More stubborn stains may require additional cleaning. Shaking the cowhide rug outside weekly will remove any dust or debris trapped in the hairs.