Natural Cowhide Rug
This one of a kind cowhide rug. The bold colours and striking markings will compliment most rooms and interior design schemes. The cowhide you see in the picture is the exact cowhide you will receive – each one of our hides is photographed individually. This rug measures 205cm x 205cm at its widest and longest points.
- Visit our Fulham showroom to view our full range of cowhide rugs, or order online today for fast delivery.
- Call us now at 0207-099- 6616 to schedule your viewing.
- Convenient off-street parking available.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Easy no-hassle return policy.
- Each cowhide rug has been chromium-tanned ensuring your cowhide rug will last for years.
Cowhide rugs add a distinct look to all styles of decor, as you can choose a cowhide rug in nearly any colour. Cow skin rugs are a wonderful way to bring a natural element into your home. Each of our rugs is authentic chromium tanned cow hide, and each is unique with its own markings and colour variations.
Cowhide rugs are practical, as well. Even though they may be virtually indestructible, cowhide is also quite soft. You can place it on the floor as a rug to anchor a room and create a striking focal point. Because they come in natural colours, these cowhides will complement any decor scheme, from modern to rustic.
Cowhide Rug Care
These versatile pieces are also easy to clean and maintain. Just wipe them with a damp towel to remove any stains and take them outside periodically to be shaken. With very little upkeep, your cowhide rug will last for years and years. Your rug will become a keepsake to be enjoyed by the entire family for generations. Any creases in your cowhide rug as a result of delivery will typically fall out within 5 days – you can speed the process up by weighting the rug down on top of the crease with a heavy object.