- The cowhide shown in the image is the one you will receive.
- 7-Day DPD delivery starting from £4.99.
- Fast no-fuss 14-day return policy
- This cowhide measures 210cm x 210cm.
- Delivered to you in recycled cardboard packaging.
- To order by phone or book an appointment Tel: 0207-099-6616.
- Low maintenance and resistant to most stains
- Sign up for our newsletter for 10% off your next order
If you love to update your home and are looking to add natural style and texture why not consider this striking large sized deep brown, cowhide rug. This stunning hide has an aesthetically pleasing cut, beautiful markings and features natural hues that will blend seamlessly with most interior design schemes. We photograph each of our cowhides individually so the cowhide rug shown in the photo is the exact one you will receive. This ensures there are no unwelcome surprises when you receive your cowhide!
This authentic cowhide rug will work equally well on wooden or stone flooring and would make a great focal point to your room when placed under a table. We hand-select each one of our cowhides from our preferred tanneries in Brazil and Colombia, and each one of our cowhides has been chromium tanned to prevent shedding, curling at the edges and to preserve the longevity of the hide. Cowhide rugs offer exceptional durability and hold up to daily use, even in the busiest of households.
Cowhide Rug Care
If you have concerns about keeping your cowhide rug looking good, set your worries aside! Cowhide is a naturally resilient material and your cowhide rug can withstand any of the muddy footprints or spills life may throw at it! To keep your cowhide in tip-top shape simply shake outside once a week to dislodge crumbs or dirt and wipe up spills and stains with a damp cloth.