- The cowhide shown in the image is the one you will receive.
- 7-Day DPD delivery starting from £4.99.
- Fast no-fuss 14-day return policy
- This cowhide measures 190cm x 190cm.
- Delivered to you in recycled cardboard packaging.
- To order by phone or book an appointment Tel: 0207-099-6616.
- Low maintenance and resistant to most stains
- Sign up for our newsletter for 10% off your next order
Update your living or dining room with this natural medium sized sand, cowhide rug. This sumptuous cowhide will add a unique touch to your home and is guaranteed to be a conversation starter! This striking hide features beautiful markings, natural tones and a soft silky sheen. This cow hide has been chromium tanned to extend longevity - this also prevents curling of the edges.
Since no two cowhides are alike you are guaranteed to get a totally unique piece - for this reason we photograph each of our hides individually so you know exactly what you are getting before you buy! The exact hide pictured above is the exact cowhide rug you will receive!
Cowhide rugs work great on all types of flooring and blend with contemporary and traditional interiors. This beautiful authentic hair on cowhide will work equally well in a living room, dining room or in a large hallway. To complete the look why not consider a couple of cowhide cushions? We hand-select all our authentic cowhides from our preferred tanneries in Colombia and Brazil ensuring you are getting the finest cowhide rug available.
Cowhide Rug Care
Fortunately cowhide rugs are some of the easiest rugs to care for and require very little maintenance. Simply shake your rug outside on a weekly basis to remove any crumbs or dirt from the hide. For a more intense clean use your vacuum attachment in the direction of the hairs. Mop up spills immediately and remove most stains by rubbing gently with a damp cloth.