Natural Cowhide Rug
The cowhide rug shown in the photograph is the exact cowhide rug you will receive. It measures 250cm x 220cm at the longest and widest points.
Because no two cows look the same, no two cowhide rugs look the same either. Cowhide comes in a variety of colours and patterns, so your rug will always be one of a kind. They are soft and comfortable, yet durable and practical, too.
- Visit our Fulham showroom to view our full range of cowhide rugs, or order online today for fast delivery.
- Call us now at 0207-099- 6616 to schedule your viewing.
- Convenient off-street parking available.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Easy no-hassle return policy.
- Each cowhide rug has been chromium-tanned ensuring your cowhide rug will last for years.
- Delivery cost is £7.99, we use DPD tracked service.
Cowhide rugs are a beautiful, luxurious addition to your home décor. Our cowskin rugs are all natural, making them resistant to sun fading. They are extremely hard wearing will last a long time, requiring minimal maintenance to do so. They will wear more quickly in a location with heavy traffic, but no matter where you choose to put your cowhide rug it will remain beautiful. To help wear the rug evenly, try rotating it or even occasionally moving it to different locations in your home.
Cowhide Rug Care
Cowhide rugs are easy to clean and maintain. Simply take your cow hide outside to shake off the dirt or clean it with a damp cloth, being careful not to get it too wet. You can brush your rug with a hard plastic brush, which will help keep it soft while removing dust and dirt.