Natural Cowhide Rug
This sensational cowhide rug has beautiful one-of-a-kind markings and a deep glossy sheen. The measurements of this hide are 245cm x 200cm at its longest and widest points. We photograph each of our cowhide rugs individually so the cowhide rug in the photo is the exact hide you will receive.
Live in or around London? Call one of our friendly staff today to arrange your viewing of all our hides at our centrally located Fulham showroom.
- Order your cow hide online today for 7 day delivery.
- Come and view this cowhide, or any other rug from our collection of over 1,000 cowhides at our Fulham showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing.
- Nearest tube station is Parson’s Green
- Convenient showroom location with off-street parking available.
- Customer satisfaction is our priority. We offer a 14-Day, no-hassle return policy.
- Delivery cost is £7.99, we use a tracked service by DPD.
The winning combination of natural colours and markings on this cowhide rug are guaranteed to compliment any home perfectly. Whether you live in a traditional country cottage, or live in a contemporary loft, a cowhide rug will introduce natural colour and texture into your home.
Each one of our cowhides has been hand-selected for its quality and natural beauty. Our chosen tannery in Colombia employs a meticulous chromium tanning process ensuring the cowhide will last you for years to come. Tanning the cowhide in this manner makes it supple and resilient and helps to prevent curling. We are the UK’s largest cowhide rug suppliers and have over 20,000 satisfied customers.
Cowhide Rug Care
Worried about time consuming maintenance or specialist cleaning? No need! Taking care of your cowhide rug couldn’t be simpler. Simply shake your cowhide outside weekly to remove any loose dirt or crumbs. You may vacuum the rug using the attachment on a medium setting but be sure to go in the direction of the hair. Most spills and stains will remove easily with a mild solution of soap and water – just rub gently with a sponge or cloth in the direction of the hair.