Tri Colour Cowhide Rug
This striking Colombian tri colour cowhide rug measures 210cm x 200cm at its widest and longest points. The cowhide you see in the photograph is the exact hide you will receive – we photograph each cowhide individually, so you know exactly what you are buying.
This cowhide rug has rich deep shades of chestnut brown, black and white ensuring it will complement the colour scheme of most rooms, whether it’s a traditional or contemporary design. Cowhide looks great on wooden and stone floors adding warmth and texture to your home.
- View the UK’s largest selection of cowhide rugs at our centrally located Fulham showroom, or order online today for 7 day delivery.
- Call us today to arrange your viewing – 0207-099-6616.
- Flexible delivery service – instruct the courier to deliver at a time that suits you.
- Convenient off-street parking available.
- Fast and easy returns – satisfaction guaranteed.
- Each cowhide rug has been chromium-tanned ensuring your cowhide rug will last for years.
This cowhide rug will last for years and is tough enough to withstand the everyday stains and spills from even the most demanding of households! Cowhide is extremely durable and most stains will wipe away with a damp rag and mild soap/water solution. For that added wow factor why not pair this cowhide rug with a couple of our cowhide cushions.
Cowhide Rug Care
Cowhide rugs are low maintenance and require no specialist cleaning or intensive routines. To ensure your cowhide rug is free from dust and debris simply shake outside weekly – vacuuming is not necessary but if you wish you may vacuum the rug using the attachment on a low setting. Be sure to vacuum in the direction of the hair. Spills should be soaked up immediately with kitchen towels. Most stains can be removed by wetting a cloth with mild soap solution. Simply wipe the cow hide in the direction of the hair until the stain has gone.