- The cowhide shown in the image is the exact one you'll receive.
- Tracked delivery with DPD - order today and receive within 7 days
- We offer a hassle-free 14-day return policy.
- This cowhide measures 210cm x 170cm.
- Your cowhide will be delivered to you in a recycled cardboard packaging.
- Order by phone or book an appointment call 0207-099-6616
- Join our community of over 50,000 satisfied customers.
- Why not visit us at our Cotswolds showroom in Chipping Norton.
Elevate your interior design with this show-stopping 210cm x 170cm
This dark fawn coloured cowhide showcases mesmerising patterns that perfectly complements and enhances any colour palette in your space.
Discover the beauty of our colour cowhides. These premium cowhides are meticulously hand-selected, ensuring consistent and beautiful colours and patterns. The hide in the photo is the exact one you'll receive. Elevate your home with this unique, one-of-a-kind piece.
Want to see our full range of cowhides? Visit our showroom in Chipping Norton. We are a stone's throw from Diddely Squat Farm! Call 0207 099 6616 to book an appointment and witness the breathtaking quality firsthand.
To care for your cowhide rug, follow these simple steps:
Sweep or use the brush attachment and vacuum in the direction of the hair to remove dust and debris.
For spillages or stubborn stains, use a diluted soap and warm water with a sponge, and gently rub in the direction of the hair. Be sure not to soak the rug as this will affect the suede on the hide. We also recommend you do not scrub against the hair as this can ruin the smoothness of the hide.
Creases in hides fall out on their own, but if you want to speed up the process, simply use a towel and iron in the direction of the hair. Be sure to keep the iron moving and do not use the hottest heat. While the hide is warm from the heat, put a weight on the creased area, such as a large book, and it will flatten over time.
By following these guidelines, you'll keep your cowhide rug looking clean and beautiful for years.