Our stylish and elegant Kensington cowhide dining chairs are a luxurious combination of South American cow hides and the finest British craftsmanship. The premium cowhide used to make this dining chair has a striking blend of brindle tricolour markings. The chair is 930mm height, 470mm wide and 480mm deep. The seat height is 490mm.
- The item you see in the photograph is the item you’ll receive when you order. It is in stock now and ready to be delivered.
- Each cow hide has undergone a traditional tanning process; this keeps the chair’s hide soft and means it is hard wearing and easy to keep clean.
- Come and view this cowhide dining chair at our Fulham showroom or our Isleworth warehouse – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this cowhide Kensington dining chair online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £25.
- We dispatch your cowhide dining chair in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
Our signature Kensington cow hide dining chair is made from carefully sourced, premium quality Brazilian and Colombian cow hides are then meticulously upholstered by skilled British artisans in Suffolk.
Each hide used in creating our Kensington dining chairs is a different mix of natural markings, meaning no two pieces are alike. The soft, supple short-haired cow hide is delicate to feel luxurious and comfortable, whilst being robust and easy to keep clean.