Our unique Kensington cow hide dining chairs instantly create a sophisticated atmosphere, perfectly complementing your contemporary or classic interior décor. The unique chair pictured here was made with a stunning, durable dark brown tricolour cowhide. It measures 930mm high, 470mm wide and 480mm deep. The seat height is 490mm.
- The item you see in the photograph is the item you’ll receive when you order. It is in stock now and ready to be delivered.
- Each cow hide has undergone a traditional tanning process; this keeps the chair’s hide soft and means it is hard wearing and easy to keep clean.
- Come and view this cowhide dining chair at our Fulham showroom or our Isleworth warehouse – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this cowhide Kensington dining chair online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £25.
- We dispatch your cowhide dining chair in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
This chair has been made from a unique, natural cow hide. It isn’t just beautiful, it’s also highly versatile. The hide has been treated using a traditional chromium tanning process. This means that the hide is spill and stain resistant. It’s able to withstand a lot of wear and tear while remaining soft and supple. Your Kensington dining chair is easy to maintain and can be wiped clean – it will last for years.