Stunning Authentic Handwoven Moroccan Berber/Beni Ourain Rug
This traditional Berber rug measures 320cm x 210cm. Berber rugs (also named Beni Ourain rugs after the name of the group of Berber tribes who weave them) are woven using ancient methods and designs by tribeswomen high in the Atlas Mountains. This organic rug was handwoven by Hagar, a Berber weaver. Its beautiful motifs and soft texture means that the rug doesn’t only look great but feels amazing too.
- Buy online today or visit our Fulham showroom. Call 0207-099-6616 today to arrange a viewing.
- On-site parking available - nearest tube station is Parsons Green.
- 100% natural unbleached wool handwoven in the Atlas Mountains by the Berber Women.
- Authentic hand-made Beni Ourain Rugs.
- The Berber Rug in the photo is the exact rug you will receive.
- Europe’s largest collection of Beni Ourain Rugs.
- 7 day delivery.
- 14 day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
- Delivery cost is £7.99, we use a tracked service by DPD.
Manufacturing: Woven by hand
Thickness approx: 25 mm
Pile: Moroccan Wool
Whether you have a traditional, modern or eclectic home, the one rug that compliments all is the Beni Ourain Rug. With the use of the natural sun-bleached wool and the subtle geometric patterns Beni Ourain rugs are the perfect floor covering to brighten up your room. This timeless piece is a great investment and being low maintenance, it will last for years.
These luxurious wool rugs are decorated in traditional patterns and symbols from the Berber Tribe which were thought to have warned off evil spirts and bring good luck. Patterns such as the lozenge, chevron and diamond shapes represent femininity and fertility. These timeless symbols compliment almost all interiors, adding an understated beauty that is rich in history.
Berber Rug Care
Surprisingly Berber Rugs are low maintenance due to the natural Lanoline in the wool. The Lanoline ensures any stains or minor spills don’t fully penetrate the fiber. This means most stains can be easily removed with warm water and a mild detergent.