- UK’s largest selection of genuine Morrocan Berber rugs
- Order online or by phone - 0207-099-6616
- 7 Day DPD delivery starting from £4.99 - flexible options available
- Viewings by appointment at our Fulham showroom
- Conveniently located close to Parsons Green tube station
- Off-street parking available
- Handwoven with natural organic wool
- Delivered in recycled packaging
- No-fuss 14 day return policy
Nothing states luxury like this Large Berber rug. Measuring an impressive 320cm x 210cm this artisan textile was painstakingly handwoven by Nadia, a Berber Tribe Woman from The Atlas Mountains. This rug is the exact rug you will receive as all of our one of a kind Beni Ourain textiles are individually photographed to ensure your satisfaction.
A Berber rug is an ideal statement piece for larger living rooms or dining rooms. Woven with 100% organic handspun wool, this Beni Ourain rug contains lanolin which acts as a natural stain repellent. This ensures the light coloured wool doesn’t easily stain.
Ideal For Different Interior Styles
Due to the neutral colours and simple designs, these beautiful, handcrafted textiles work with a virtually limitless variation of interior designs.The rug weaving traditions of North Africa's ancient Berber tribes feature simple geometric stripes, triangle and diamond motifs are the inspiration for soothing designs for rugs. The motifs and symbols depicted on Berber rugs refer to different aspects of the Berber Tribe life. They include symbols about fertility, sexuality, protection and spirituality.
Berber Rug Care
Although the thought of having a light coloured rug may be daunting, it may come as a surprise that Beni ourain rugs are relatively easy to care for. Due to the lanolin naturally present in the wool, many stains can be simply removed by using a rag with mild water and detergent mixture. We suggest using a professional rug cleaner for a more in-depth cleaning.