Stunning Authentic Handwoven Moroccan Berber/Beni Ourain Rug
This traditional Berber rug measures 410cm x 315cm. Berber rugs (also known as Beni Ourain rugs, the name of the group of Berber tribes who weave them) are woven using ancient methods and designs by tribeswomen high in the Atlas Mountains. This organic rug was handwoven by Hafida, a Berber weaver. Its beautiful motifs and soft luxurious texture means that the rug looks and feels great.
- Buy online today, or visit our Fulham showroom
- Call our friendly staff today to arrange a viewing - 0207-099-6616.
- Off street parking available - nearest tube station Parsons Green.
- Each of our Beni Ourain rugs is a guaranteed authentic piece, and has been sourced from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
- Made from 100% organic wool of the highest quality.
- The Berber Rug in the picture is a photo of the exact rug you will receive.
- London’s largest collection of Berber Rugs.
- Over 200 Berber Rugs in stock today.
- 48 hour delivery.
- 14 day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
Manufacturing: Woven by hand
Thickness approx: 25 mm
Pile: Moroccan Wool
We have Europe’s largest collection of authentic Moroccan Berber Rugs, each one hand made by the women of the Berber Tribe. This timeless classic has taken the interior design world by storm. Unlike many other products which are mass-produced, Berber Rugs are a timeless piece that will last for years. The timeless design and the amazing quality ensure your Beni Ourain rug will have a place in your home for many years.
Handcrafted by Berber Women in the Atlas Mountains, these rugs have become increasingly popular in recent years. These thick pile rugs are lovingly made using the weaving techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation. The Beni Ourain is possibly the perfect rug!
Beni Ourain Rug Care
Don’t be put off by the cream wool - the natural Lanoline in the wool will prevent stains from penetrating too deeply into the fiber meaning that most stains can be easily removed with warm water and a mild detergent. To clean the whole rug, we would recommend a professional rug cleaner.