Chocolate Tip Single Sheepskin Rug
- Order online today and receive within 7 days
- Single sheepskin measures approximately 90 cm by 60 cm - machine washable
- Genuine Australian sheepskin - 6-7 cm hair length
- Hand chosen to ensure quality
- Shipped in recycled packaging
- Comprehensive and easy-to-implement return policy: no questions asked
- Delivered by DPD Couriers with real-time notification of delivery and delivery window option available
- Telephone orders available by calling 0207-099-6616
Shades of dark chocolate brown, light brown and tan, make up this beautiful single chocolate tip sheepskin rug and its authentic long hair is nothing less than top-notch quality. Selected by hand, this rug makes a beautiful addition to any room in your home. Its rich, dark colour adds depth to any area in which it is placed, and because it is authentic sheepskin, it is durable and hard wearing. Perfect for use in a study or living room, it can be draped over a chair, placed under a desk, or you can lay it in front of a bookcase to add style and elegance to your room. When used in the traditional way, such as in front of a living room sofa or fireplace, it brings warmth to the area and is the best place to relax your feet after a long day.
If your home features light carpet or hardwood floors in a medium or light shade, this rug creates the perfect contrast. You can also place it over the same colour flooring to add dimension to your current colour scheme. Don’t forget nontraditional uses such as wrapping your single sheepskin around a pillow for sumptuous comfort, or placing it in a nursery for a toddler to play on. Because it is durable and its dark colour will not show dirt, it is perfect for this use.
Sheepskin Rug Care
If you are like most customers, you will be happy to know that sheepskins are not high maintenance items, and can be easily cared for with a few simple tips. For instance, shake the rug out occasionally to free it from dirt and dust particles, and brush it gently in the hair’s natural direction. Never brush it when it is damp or damage may occur. Be sure to clean up spills as soon as possible to avoid staining. Taking these simple measures will ensure your rug stays beautiful and strong for many years.