Icelandic Slate Grey Single Sheepskin Rug
- Order online today and receive within 7 days
- Size is approximately 90cm by 60cm - 15-17 cm hair length
- Sent to you in strong, recycled, packing material
- Hand selected to ensure high-quality
- No questions asked return policy
- DPD Couriers – Delivery window and real-time delivery notifications
- Purchase can be made by telephone - 0207-099-6616
- Machine washable
This single Icelandic sheepskin from City Cows is attractively cut in a classic pattern that cleverly showcases the sumptuous, luxurious long-haired sheepskin from which it is manufactured. The addition of one or more genuine sheepskin rugs can only serve to enhance any room of your home. When conventionally used as a floor covering, such rugs add depth and warmth to a living room or bedroom, but can also double as a furniture throw, blanket or even a place for a toddler to play on.
If your decorating objective is to add texture and style to your home, rest assured a timeless, classy Icelandic sheepskin is the ideal choice. Don’t let synthetic rugs or cheap imitations fool you. Such material wears out at a rapid pace and quickly becomes shabby. It is much better to invest in one of our genuine single sheepskins which are guaranteed to keep their beautiful appearance for a long time. Due to the hard-wearing nature of authentic sheepskin, you can also depend on exceptional longevity when you invest in one. Adding flair and style to any area of your home is easy with one or more of our attractive, hard-wearing single sheepskins.