Our Kensington cowhide dining chairs are one of our most popular furniture items. Customers love completing their dining rooms with a set of unique, complementing natural cowhide dining chairs. This dining chair is made from a beautiful tricolour cowhide and measures 930mm high, 470mm wide and 480mm deep. The seat height is 490mm.
- The item you see in the photograph is the item you’ll receive when you order. It is in stock now and ready to be delivered.
- Each cow hide has undergone a traditional tanning process; this keeps the chair’s hide soft and means it is hard wearing and easy to keep clean.
- Come and view this cowhide dining chair at our Fulham showroom or our Isleworth warehouse – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this cowhide Kensington dining chair online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £25.
- We dispatch your cowhide dining chair in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
The cow hide pictured here was chosen from amongst thousands of South American hides to meet our exacting standards. A perfect hide for a Kensington dining chair needs to have short, thick hair and a supple, robust feel. Very few hides are suitable and only perfect hides are used. The cow hides are all chromium-tanned; this is a traditional process that makes them softer and more durable. This stunning cowhide Kensington dining chair is easy to care for and will last for years.