Mustard Single Sheepskin Rug
- Order online today and receive within 7 days
- Single sheepskin measures approximately 90 cm by 60 cm - machine washable
- Genuine Australian sheepskin - 6-7 cm hair length
- Hand chosen to ensure quality
- Shipped in recycled packaging
- Comprehensive and easy-to-implement return policy: no questions asked
- Delivered by DPD Couriers with real-time notification of delivery and delivery window option available
- Telephone orders available by calling 0207-099-6616
If you want to add style and flair to your home, there is no better choice than this authentic, single sheepskin rug. Featuring an attractive mustard colour that is both rich and elegant, this rug will instantly add a dramatic and opulent touch to any room in your home. It looks absolutely stunning when placed over hardwood flooring, regardless of the shade of the wood. In addition, the colour lends itself well to most kinds of wall-to-wall carpeting, and can be used to create a sumptuous, layered look. Because of its unique shade, it makes an intriguing contrast in both neutral coloured rooms or rooms featuring bold colour schemes.
This genuine, single sheepskin can be used to great advantage as a throw for your favourite chair or sofa. You may also decide to place it underneath a desk to keep your feet warm year-round, or drape it over a stool or ottoman for a plush and comfortable foot rest. Its rich, impressive texture and unique color are guaranteed to breathe new life into an otherwise drab room and make you the envy of your friends and neighbors.
Use These Tips to Keep Your Sheepskin Rug in Great Shape
Because genuine sheepskin is naturally durable and hard wearing, very little maintenance is necessary to ensure it keeps its beautiful appearance. However, there are some tips you should follow to make sure your rug offers you optimum longevity. For example, refrain from rubbing or brushing the rug if it is damp or wet, and always brush in the hair’s natural direction. Address spills the moment they happen, as this will prevent them from sinking into the rug and staining. Finally, give the rug a good shake occasionally to dislodge crumbs and dirt. Follow these simple tips and your rug will look like new for many years.