- Made from a unique, premium cowhide sourced directly from our preferred South American tanneries.
- Solid beechwood frame with black stained legs.
- Handcrafted and upholstered in our Suffolk workshop.
- The barstool you see in the photograph is the exact item you’ll receive.
- Come and view this or any other products at our Cotswold’s Chipping Norton showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing.
- Order this cowhide Bentley stool online today and receive it within 7 days.
- Flexible and convenient delivery - instruct the courier to deliver at a time and place that suits you.
- This barstool measures 800mm height, 360mm wide and 360mm deep.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we offer a simple, comprehensive returns policy.
This stunning Bentley cowhide barstool has been meticulously handcrafted by skilled British artisans in our Suffolk workshop. This barstool features stained black beechwood legs, a unique black and white upholstered cowhide seat, and an ultra-chic design which will blend effortlessly with almost any interior design palette from traditional to contemporary styling!
These one-off bar stools will perfectly complement any breakfast bar or kitchen island and are guaranteed to be a show-stopping addition to your home. These cowhide bar stools not only look great, but they are highly practical too. Cowhide is naturally resistant to most stains so any minor spills can be swiftly and easily wiped away with a damp sponge. This makes them an ideal choice for homes with younger children.
To ensure customer satisfaction we photograph each of our cowhide stools individually which means the product you see in the photograph is the exact barstool you’ll receive. Each hide used in creating our Bentley stool has a different mix of natural markings, meaning each piece is as individual as your fingerprints! The soft, supple short-haired hide is silky and luxurious, and has undergone a rigorous chromium-tanning process ensuring your cowhide bar stool will last for years.
We use only the best quality materials combined with the finest British craftmanship in the making of our cowhide stools. Premium hair-on-hide South American cowhides, with the addition of handcrafted solid beechwood frame legs ensure these luxurious bar stools will stand the test of time. Order your set of matching cowhide barstools today!