- The cowhide shown in the image is the exact one you'll receive.
- Tracked delivery with DPD - order today and receive within 7 days
- We offer a hassle-free 14-day return policy.
- This cowhide measures 230cm x 210cm.
- Your cowhide will be delivered to you in a recycled cardboard packaging.
- Order by phone or book an appointment call 0207-099-6616
- Join our community of over 50,000 satisfied customers.
- Why not visit us at our Cotswolds showroom in Chipping Norton.
Unleash the timeless charm of this cowhide, measuring an impressive 230cm x 210cm.The black and white has harmonious tone that adds a touch of rustic elegance to your decor, effortlessly complementing any colour scheme and infusing your space with warmth and style.
Make a statement with our handpicked cowhides. Crafted from premium hair-on hide leather, these luxurious hides add a touch of elegance to any space. Each hide is individually selected and photographed, guaranteeing that the one you choose is the one you'll receive.
In Oxfordshire? Or thinking of coming down for the weekend? Why not make time to visit the City Cows showroom in Chipping Norton and witness the sheer elegance of our cowhides as well as the beauty of the Cotswolds? Schedule an appointment by calling 0207 099 6616 and immerse yourself in the world of natural cowhide.
How to look after your cowhide:
Sweep or use the brush attachment and vacuum in the direction of the hair to remove dust and debris.
For spillages or stubborn stains, use a diluted soap and warm water with a sponge, and gently rub in the direction of the hair. Be sure not to soak the rug as this will affect the suede on the hide. We also recommend you do not scrub against the hair as this can ruin the smoothness of the hide.
Creases in hides fall out on their own, but if you want to speed up the process, simply use a towel and iron in the direction of the hair. Be sure to keep the iron moving and do not use the hottest heat. While the hide is warm from the heat, put a weight on the creased area, such as a large book, and it will flatten over time.