Chocolate Brown Single Sheepskin Rug
- Order online today and receive within 7 days
- Single sheepskin measures approximately 90 cm by 60 cm - machine washable
- Genuine Australian sheepskin - 6-7 cm hair length
- Hand chosen to ensure quality
- Shipped in recycled packaging
- Comprehensive and easy-to-implement return policy: no questions asked
- Delivered by DPD Couriers with real-time notification of delivery and delivery window option available
- Telephone orders available by calling 0207-099-6616
Not surprisingly, our single sheepskin rugs are one of our best sellers. This classic chocolate brown single sheepskin pictured here is attractive, luxurious and practical. Regardless of your personal preferences regarding home interiors, the versatility of a single sheepskin is unparalleled. Rugs of this type can be used conventionally or in creative ways, and the options are limited only by your imagination.
Place your new chocolate single sheepskin under a desk for a plush area to rest your feet on, position it in front of living room furniture, such as your favourite chair or sofa, or use it as a luxurious bath mat. You may also decide to use a sumptuous sheepskin in your child’s nursery, as its soft surface is the perfect tactile surface for tiny feet. Placing it on top of a foot rest is another ingenious way to use this elegant, plush single sheepskin rug.
Our sheepskin rugs edge out those of our competitors in many ways, including the length of the hair. They have longer than average hair, making them much softer and more luxurious than other single sheepskins. We also handpick each sheepskin so that you are assured of the highest level of quality.
How to Care for Your New Sheepskin Rug
You’ll also be pleased to discover that complicated maintenance is unnecessary, and provided you do not subject your new sheepskin to too much overuse, it will offer excellent longevity. Shake the rug regularly to loosen debris or crumbs that might be stuck. This will also fluff it back to a like-new condition. Attend to spills immediately, as this is the best way to avoid permanent stains. Never brush or rub the sheepskin if it is damp. Instead, brush it in the natural direction of the hair after it has dried to keep it looking brand-new.